It’s all too common to look at the world around us and see a society that seems so far from God… You might find yourself asking, “God, what are you going to do about this?” Pastor John Hill looks at the God’s word to help bring hope, clarity, and encouragement to the brokenness of this world.
June 11, 2023 | Pastor John Hill
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- In light of all the news, and the condition of our world today, how has your faith been doing? What are some areas your faith might be struggling?
- How has being a part of a church helped grow your faith? If you don’t go to church, what are some areas of your life you think going to church could help with?
- Jesus tells Peter that upon “this rock” He will build His church. What does Jesus mean by this statement? How does the church play a role in overcoming the brokenness and evil in the world?
- Which of the 4 practical reasons church matters can you relate to the most?
- It’s made you better
- It left a family of legacy
- It’s been the most meaningful part of life
- It’s mattered
- What holds you back from making church a priority? What needs to be done or rearranged to make church a more central part of your life?