In this message, Pastor John Hill looks at the most important part of having a faith that lasts: God’s authority in your life. If you’re struggling to follow God in each area of life or you’re overwhelmed by your feelings and emotions, you want to check out this teaching!
May 21, 2023 | John Hill
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- Have you ever encountered situations where your desires conflicted with what God wanted for you? What was it and how did you handle it?
- What signs or signals indicate that someone’s “ECU of faith” may be failing?
- How can we prevent or address failing connections in our faith? What practical steps can we take to strengthen our relationship with God?
- Have you ever experienced a time when your faith was tested or felt weakened? How did you navigate through it?
- How can we encourage and support one another in maintaining a strong and lasting faith?
More Sermons In This Series