Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- Identify the difference between knowing Jesus and having a relationship with Him.
- Why do you think it’s easy for so many to know a lot about Jesus but not actually have a relationship with Him?
- What would life and this world be like if Jesus didn’t come?
- To you personally, what is most appealing about Christians? Why? (Our enduring hope, greater purpose, or a love that is bigger)
- How has having a relationship with Jesus changed the way you live?
- How can your relationship with Jesus change the way you live this Christmas?
More Messages In This Series