How to Beat Burnout
This message is transformational and eye-opening! Pastor John reveals a realistic and achievable action that you can start taking TODAY to beat burnout in your life.
October 17, 2021 | John Hill
Community | Encouragement | Family | Identity | Relationships
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- What is one thing that stood out to you in today’s sermon?
- There are 5 logs that need to be on the “fire” in order for our lives to burn well. They are physical, emotional, purpose, relational, and spiritual. What log is the easiest to keep on your “fire” and why?
- What log(s) are you missing from your “fire” and why?
- How can you “throw another log on the fire” this week? Give examples.
- How can you walk alongside and encourage someone this week to “throw another log on the fire”?
More Sermons In This Series
Other Related Content
Based on: Community | Encouragement | Family | Identity | Relationships