We can’t control whether we see the full picture of life, but we can control which part of the picture we look at! Check out this transformational sermon on changing your perspective!
December 1, 2019 | John Hill
- Numbers 13-14
- And I want you to know, my dear brothers and sisters, that everything that has happened to me here has helped to spread the Good News. 13 For everyone here, including the whole palace guard, knows that I am in chains because of Christ. 14 And because of my imprisonment, most of the believers here have gained confidence and boldly speak God’s message without fear. Philippians 1:12-14
- We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ. Corinthians 10:5
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- What parts of the picture do you tend to focus on?
- Where has your frame of reference led you mostly in life?
- Are you satisfied with the result?
- Has it been a good destination?
- Who in my life that brings light to my darkness do I tend to push away?
- Do you fight the darkness or live in it?
- Have you let Jesus reveal the light in your picture?
- Are you focusing on it?
Pray it Out
God, help me to see things from Your perspective. Help me to fight the darkness and live in light! Thank you for bringing hope and joy into this world. Amen.