Finding God’s Will for Your Life
To start the series, Divine Direction, Pastor John explains the three wills of God, and how we can simply and effectively uncover and understand what God’s will is for our lives!
Sermon Discussion Questions
“Finding God’s Will for Your Life”
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- On a scale of one to ten, how much direction do you feel in your life?
- How clear are God’s divine and moral will to you?
- Are you abiding in God’s moral will for your life? Why?
- What can you do to make them more clear this week?
Pray it Out
God allow me to understand your divine and moral will! Let me live within your plan for my life for all of my days, amen!
- “Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.6 Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.” Proverbs 3:5-6
- “God’s will is for you to be holy, so stay away from all sexual sin.” 1 Thessalonians 4:3
- “It is God’s will that your honorable lives should silence those ignorant people who make foolish accusations against you. 16 For you are free, yet you are God’s slaves, so don’t use your freedom as an excuse to do evil. 17 Respect everyone, and love the family of believers. Fear God, and respect the king.” 1 Peter 2:15-17
- “But when the right time came, God sent his Son, born of a woman, subject to the law. 5 God sent him to buy freedom for us who were slaves to the law, so that he could adopt us as his very own children.” Galatians 4:4-5
More Sermons In This Series