Change Your Perception
Have you ever stopped to think about who God really is? A lot of us will say we love Him and that we have faith, but we don’t actually know the extent of Him or His glory. It’s why we often take for granted His forgiveness! Get back to knowing and honoring God and reshape your understanding of him in this message that is critical to Christianity!
February 4, 2024 | Pastor John Hill
- Share about a time when your perception regarding a person changed and your reactions changed.
- How would you describe God based on the way you react to Him? Do you think your perception of God is accurate to the reality of God?
- Pastor John shared about his friend who had the wrong perception of God, and her faith didn’t last because of unanswered prayer. Has your perception of God and yourself ever made you feel entitled to your desires or a specific desire? How has this affected your relationship with God?
- What is your reaction to receiving grace from God? How has receiving grace from God allowed you to give grace and react better to people around you?
- In what ways do you need to reshape your perceptions of God this week?