Why Do We Pray?
Prayer can feel weird and unnecessary, so it’s easy to wonder why we even do it at all. In this message Pastor John looks at Jesus’s example of prayer and answers those questions exactly! You won’t want to miss week one of our new series.
October 15, 2023 | Pastor John Hill
- When you think about the concept of prayer, how does it make you feel?
- What prayers have you seen God answer in your life? How did it help you to see the goodness of God?
- Jesus prayed as a way to strengthen his relationship with God the Father; how have you experienced your relationship with God strengthened through prayer?
- How has God used unanswered prayer to mature your faith? What has He taught you as you have waited for Him?
- Prayer works. What is one thing your life you need prayer for right now? Share it with someone and consider praying about it together!
Challenge: Pray for 1 minute, five days this week about something specific; praising, confessing, and asking God (Consider even doing this with someone else)
More Messages In This Series