Is God Really Loving?
Christmas is Coming
- “Sovereign Lord, now let your servant die in peace, as you have promised. 30 I have seen your salvation, 31 which you have prepared for all people. 32 He is a light to reveal God to the nations, and he is the glory of your people Israel!” Luke 2: 29-32
- “The LORD had said to Abram, “Leave your native country, your relatives, and your father’s family, and go to the land that I will show you. 2 I will make you into a great nation. I will bless you and make you famous, and you will be a blessing to others. 3 I will bless those who bless you and curse those who treat you with contempt. All the families on earth will be blessed through you.” Genesis 12: 1-3
- “But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons [and daughters].” Galatians 4: 4-5
- “When we were utterly helpless, Christ came at just the right time and died for us sinners.” Romans 5: 6
- “It was by faith that Isaac promised blessings for the future to his sons, Jacob and Esau. It was by faith that Jacob, when he was old and dying, blessed each of Joseph’s sons and bowed in worship as he leaned on his staff.” Hebrews 11:20-21
- “Mary responded, “I am the Lord’s servant. May everything you have said about me come true.” And then the angel left her.” Luke 1: 38
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- What is something that was bad when it happened but good when you look back?
- What in your life is it hard to wait on God for?
- What is one thing in your life you need to commit to praying for and give back to God by faith?
Pray it Out
Dear Jesus, please give me the grace to have faith in Your love and promises! You have never failed and today I choose to accept Your unfailing love and accept the truth that You never will fail! Amen.