I’m a Good Person
If you’re a “good person” then what is the big deal about sin? This message is all about answering that question and challenging the way that you look at yourself, look at others, and ultimately, the way you look at sin! Don’t miss out on the second week of “Canceling Jesus.”
February 27, 2022 | Pastor John Hill
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- What are ways you can love your enemies? Share examples.
- How do you love your enemies by receiving God’s forgiveness if you don’t feel like you have that much to be forgiven for?
- What areas of sin in your life are tough for you to recognize and why?
- How are you able to love your enemies if you really don’t care that much about sin?
- What areas of sin in your life are hard for you to care about and why?
- What are habits you can implement this week to recognize and confess your sinfulness so that you can daily receive God’s forgiveness?