How To Have A Generational Faith
It’s easy to say you want your family to continue following Jesus even after you’re gone and your children are grown, but how do we actually build a generational faith in our families? This message looks at the patterns of generations and how you can start to cultivate a faith in your family that withstands time!
January 7, 2024 | Pastor John Hill
- What does a pioneering faith look like?
- A pioneering focus looks like a passionate, unyielding focus to bring the Gospel to people around you, who in your life has that kind of faith? Do you have that kind of faith?
- In what areas of your life have you seen the rules of 3 generations play out?
- Based on the message which described a pioneering spirit, protecting spirit, and rebellious spirit, how would you describe your faith right now? How about the faith in the next two generations in your family?
- Is your faith surrounded? What areas of your life do you struggle to practice the surround?
- Talk about a time practicing the surround has brought you from darkness to light.