God’s Love Language
Matthew 22:36 says to “love God with all your heart, all your soul, and all you mind.” But what does that actually look like? This messages breaks down what it means to love God with everything and how you can grow in love for Him more!
December 3, 2023 | Pastor John Hill
- Have you ever worried about if or how to love God with all your heart soul and mind? Describe it?
- What things distract you the most from loving God?
- Of the 5 love languages we can use to love God (Quality time, Words of affirmation, acts of service, physical touch, and gifts) which is the most natural for you? Which is the most challenging?
- Talk about a time that generosity to the church or to someone has blessed you. Why do you think generosity blesses the giver?
- Which love language can help focus on loving God with all your heart soul and mind this week