Do you ever feel like you are doing so much and filling all of your time, but at the end of the day, you still don’t feel full? Do you find yourself overcome with business? Pastor John Hill is looking at the way Jesus lived and has a message for you about finding satisfaction and making it a habit in your life!
Sermon Discussion Questions
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- On a scale to 1 to 10 how busy do you feel?
- What things are you pouring into that fill up most of your time in the day?
- What things in your life are nonnegotiable/most important?
- 100 years from now will you be most glad you poured your life into?
- What things can you pour less life into to make room for what matters most this week?
More Sermons In This Series