Sermon Discussion Questions
At the Movies
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- Have you ever become enslaved by your own choices? Give an example.
- How is it possible for someone to live whole heartedly and also deny themselves?
- What are some tangible ways we can train ourselves to see God’s truth and ungodly lies? Give examples.
- How have you seen your negative choices effect your parents?
- To be a Christian is to have a belief so deep it results in life change. How have you seen this truth in your life or others? Share an example.