Sermons / Parenting in the 21st Century
How To Raise Successful Children
In general, all parents hope and pray for their child to be successful… but how do we help them get there? In this message, Pastor John lays out the biblical plan for raising a family and gives 4 practices based on the Bible that you can start using today to lead and parent children!
November 6, 2022 | John Hill
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- Share a story of a time when you walked into a complex task with no plan. How did it go? What did you learn from it?
- Which of the ‘four things a great leader does for their kids’ do you excel at, and which one do you fall short?
- A great leader works well with business partners and investors
- A great boss sees you and gets on your level
- Great bosses and parents invest and develops their people
- Great leaders follow the greatest leader – JESUS!
- What is a tangible way you could start incorporating a God’s plan for your life?