Feeling Far from God
In this message from Pastor John Hill, we discover how sin can infiltrate our lives and harm our relationships in ways that we might even be blind to. If you feel like you were once close to God and now you feel far away, this message will speak to you!
November 21, 2021 | John Hill
Discipline | Identity | Idolatry | Sin
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- What percent of your time and life do you spend striving for God’s standard?
- What percent of your time and life do you spend striving for a standard that is not God?
- What percent of your comfort comes from the grace of Jesus?
- What percent of your comfort comes from knowing that you are doing well… better than many?
- Describe a time where your percentages were correct. What were you doing differently at that time? How can you implement changes to get back there?
- If you have never had correct percentages, how can you live differently this week to reflect the way Jesus wants you to live?
More Sermons In This Series
Other Related Content
Based on: Discipline | Identity | Idolatry | Sin