“One Woman Can Change the World”
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- Is there a woman in your life who has had a great impact on you for the good? Share who and why.
- Has there been a time in your life where you have torn your house down instead of built it up? Give an example.
- Which is the easiest for you to do? (i.e. speak life, lead all the time, confront effectively)
- Which is the most difficult? (i.e. speak life, lead all the time, confront effectively)
- What is one thing you are going to apply to your life because of this message? How are you going to implement it this week
Pray it Out
God, thank you for allowing us to lead in our lives! Please help the women in my life to learn to lead in a way that is honoring to you, amen!
- “The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down.” Proverbs 14:1
- “The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down.” Judges 5:7 NLT
- “Warriors were scarce, they were scarce in Israel, until you arose, Deborah, until you arose as a motherly protector in Israel.” Judges 5:7 NET
- “Like a bear whose cubs have been taken away, I will tear out your heart. I will devour you like a hungry lioness and mangle you like a wild animal.” Hosea 13:8