House Into Home
- “23 Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise. 24 Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. 25 And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.” Hebrews 10:23-25
- “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Matthew 6:21
- “For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them.” Matthew 18:20
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- Are you ready and excited to GATHER? Why or why not?
- How can you continue or begin to INVEST into your physical and church home?
- In what ways have you GROWN spiritually in your church home?
- What is the legacy you are leaving for the next generation to inherit?
Pray it Out
God thank you for giving us a home! Please help me to live fully in Your home! Amen.