How to See TruthBeating Burnout
October 24, 2021 // John Hill
In today’s message Pastor John reveals the core cause of burnout and exactly how you can see the truth as you navigate your burnout!
Sermon Discussion Questions
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- Risk assessment is the ability to look at the validity of risks you see and take appropriate action. On a scale from 1-10 (1 being very bad and 10 being incredible), how would you rate your risk assessment ability?
- Describe a time where you made a bad risk assessment and believed fake news? How did it affect you and your faith?
- What are areas of your life that negatively influence your risk assessment ability (i.e. social media, movies, the news, etc.)?
- What is one way you can take action this week to help create a better risk assessment ability in you? (i.e. Be brave, not afraid, be kind and compassionate, and/or get under God’s authority)
- Who is someone in your life who has a great and Godly risk assessment ability? Commit to going to them when you are struggling to beat burnout and ask for their discernment