1. Which statistic was the most surprising to you from the message?
2. Have you ever had something confessed to you and you handled it poorly? If yes, share an example if possible.
3. Have you ever received grace when you confessed something when you didn’t deserve it? If yes, share an example if possible.
4. What conversations are you needing to bring to your closest relationships
5. What would running from temptation look like in your life?
6. If you have kids, how have you been doing on having conversations on sex? Rate yourself on a scale from 1-10. What do you need to do to make that score better?
CHALLENGE:: Out of the 3 action steps Pastor John mentioned (talk to your kids, make a safe place for confession & run from temptation) what is one that you can start implementing into your weekly routine?