Videos / The Apostle Paul: Part 3
The Apostle Paul: Part 3
WHAT’S GOOD BROS?! Welcome to BroDown Theology, a series where you can learn more about God, even if you don’t like reading! This season we are learning about Paul, the Apostle! You may want to strap in dudes because this week Paul faces demons, fame, hate, and even DEATH!!!
October 3, 2022 | John Hill
What to Read
Read Acts 13:9-12 & Galatians 3:28
1.Share about a time when you had doubts and insecurity about a decision you had made. What did you learn from that experience?
2. What fears do you have about sharing your faith with people around you? Do you ever feel like you don’t know enough/aren’t good enough? What does God’s word say about this?
3. The sorcerer tried to turn people away from following Jesus. What things do you see turning people away from following Jesus? What things distract you or pull you away from choosing to follow Jesus?
4. How have you seen our society become divided over beliefs, race, preferences, politics etc.? What is the importance of your identity being rooted in Jesus?
5. Paul was beaten badly, but was supported by the believers around him and kept doing God’s work. Who are people in your life who support and encourage you to continue to follow Jesus and doing God’s work?
6. Who will you support and encourage this week? Discuss with your group practical ways to encourage someone in their faith.