“You Are A Warrior”
- “So we are lying if we say we have fellowship with God but go on living in spiritual darkness; we are not practicing the truth.” 1 John 1:6
- “And we can be sure that we know him if we obey his commandments. 4 If someone claims, “I know God,” but doesn’t obey God’s commandments, that person is a liar and is not living in the truth.” 1 John 2:3-4
- “Do not love this world nor the things it offers you, for when you love the world, you do not have the love of the Father in you. 16 For the world offers only a craving for physical pleasure, a craving for everything we see, and pride in our achievements and possessions. These are not from the Father, but are from this world. 17 And this world is fading away, along with everything that people crave. But anyone who does what pleases God will live forever.” 1 John 2:15-17
- “Anyone who continues to live in him will not sin. But anyone who keeps on sinning does not know him or understand who he is.” 1 John 3:6
- “I have written this to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know you have eternal life.” 1 John 5:13
- “Dear friends, you always followed my instructions when I was with you. And now that I am away, it is even more important. Work hard to show the results of your salvation, obeying God with deep reverence and fear.” Philippians 2:12
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
Have you been a warrior or a gardener?
Pray it Out
God I desire to know you and to be a warrior for you! Give me the spirit of a warrior and a heart to fight for you, amen!