Sermon Discussion Questions
“What About the Dinosaurs?”
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- What week of the series spoke to you the most? How has it changed your life?
- How do we know God created the world?
- What argument for God as Creator do you find most persuasive?
- Do you live like God is real?
Pray it Out
God help me to understand what creation means in light of the Good News that you have given Christians! Allow me to seek you and to live my life in a way that reflects my belief and commitment to you, amen!
- “I passed on to you what was most important and what had also been passed on to me. Christ died for our sins, just as the Scriptures said. 4 He was buried, and he was raised from the dead on the third day, just as the Scriptures said.” 1 Corinthians 15:3-4
- “…because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
- “And if Christ has not been raised, then all our preaching is useless, and your faith is useless” 1 Corinthians 15:14
- “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth…” Genesis 1:1
- “So you see, just as death came into the world through a man, now the resurrection from the dead has begun through another man. 22 Just as everyone dies because we all belong to Adam, everyone who belongs to Christ will be given new life.” 1 Corinthians 15:21-22
- “The Scriptures tell us, “The first man, Adam, became a living person.” But the last Adam—that is, Christ—is alife-giving Spirit…” 1 Corinthians 15:45
- “Death is swallowed up in victory.55 O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?” 1 Corinthians 15:54-55
More Sermons In This Series