Love VS. Hate
Pastor John Hill preaches a message that we know you need to hear. Every day, we know you face people who you disagree with, maybe even hate, but there is a better solution than canceling them. It might sound too good to be true, but it’s not! Check out this message all about loving people you want to hate.
March 6, 2022 | John Hill
Sermon Discussion Questions
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- Share a time in your life where you knew you needed to change but you weren’t listening to Godly wisdom and people in your life?
- How is Jesus our example for reaching people we want to change? Specifically, how did he reach Mary?
- Is it easy or hard for you to have relationships with people who won’t change? Why or why not.
- Why is it so important for us to build relationships with people who disagree and live differently than us? If possible, share an example from your own life.
- What is your alabaster jar? What is holding you back from breaking it?
- Who is someone in your life you can pursue and love this week like Jesus?