Being a Peacemaker
Anxiety is rampant in our society, but what if there was a godly habit you could start practicing to overcome the anxieties and conflicts we face? Well, in this message Pastor John Hill describes the godly habit of peacemaking. Don’t miss our second week of “7 Habits to Become the Best Version of Yourself!”
May 1, 2022 | John Hill
Sermon Discussion Questions
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- Why do you think there is so much anxiety in our world today?
- How does God define peacemaking?
- Who is someone in your life you need to make peace with?
- Do you pursue like Jesus?
- Do you listen like Jesus?
- Do you understand people like Jesus?
- Do you live out Matthew 18? What wisdom do you see in this?
- Will you be a peacemaker? Why or why not.