Sermon Discussion Questions
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- How has God been a “fixer” for you recently? Share your story of how God has fixed something in your life lately.
- Are there things in your life that are broken that can’t be fixed that you need to learn to live with? How do you pray about these things?
- How is God still loving, even when he doesn’t answer your prayers or fix the broken things in your life?
- What aspect of the vision is most encouraging for you? (Throne of God, Worship of God, Scroll of God, or Lamb of God)
- This week, how can you refocus on our God who is worthy of worship despite our circumstances?