Understanding the Bible
Understanding the Bible and even reading it can feel intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be. In this message, Pastor John Hill gives us an easy to understand analogy that will help put this ancient and important book into context. Want to know the Bible for all it’s worth?! Don’t miss week one of our brand new series!
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- It’s hard to understand a story when you are missing huge chunks of it. Share a time you only knew part of a story and therefore it made following along super confusing?
- What has made reading the Bible difficult for you in the past and/or present?
- Can anyone remember the 4 parts of the greater story the Bible is split into? Why are these important to know and understand? (Background, Hope, Jesus, After Jesus)
- Why is reading the Bible so important to us as Christians?
- When did Jesus cure you of your sin?
- Share ways you are going to make ‘binging the Bible’ a priority this week?
More Sermons In This Series