The Cost of Commitment
“The greatest threat to a lasting legacy in our society is a failure to commit.”
You won’t want to miss week one of our new series, Legacy! This message is all about how to choose what you should commit to and how to follow through on your commitment!
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- Why do you think a lack of commitment is one of the greatest threats to leaving a legacy in our culture today?
- Commitment means giving up our freedom to get something better. What is a freedom you have given up in order to get something better?
- Is there any freedom you are holding onto that is keeping you from enjoying something better?
- What are some common selfish questions you ask yourself? i.e. ‘Do I like how this makes me feel?
- What are some legacy questions you want to start incorporating into your daily life?
More Messages In This Series