Sermon Discussion Questions
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- Which of the 4 main points is easiest for you?
- Which of the 4 main points do you struggle with the most?
- Share an example of a time you exemplified one of the 4 main points.
- Share an example of a time you failed at living out one of the 4 main points.
- What is one way you can apply your weakest point this week?
- 4 Main Points from Todays Sermon
- 1: Must determine not to defile ourselves
- 2: Be respectful and kind to people outside our value set
- 3: Be winsome and captivating
- 4: Invite people to follow God