Red Flag: Poorly Investing Life
It’s easy to look back on a long life and see all the things you wish you could do different, but what if we had the tools to make sure we spent our life doing the most important things? Jesus gives us those tools! Check out this message from Pastor John Hill about investing our life the best we can.
April 23, 2023 | Pastor John Hill
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- What are some poor investments you’ve in life? How did it affect you?
- Why do you think people often fail to recognize when they are poorly investing in their life?
- Do you think it is possible to have material wealth and still invest your life well? Why or why not?
- What do you think Jesus meant when he said that those who recognize eternity is real will reorganize their entire life around it? How can we apply this to our lives?
- Why do you think Jesus taught so much about the red flag of miss investing life? What are the consequences of ignoring this warning?
- What are some practical steps we can take to make sure we are prioritizing our time, resources, and relationships in a way that aligns with God’s plan?