Sermon Discussion Questions
Mother’s Day 2020
“You Were Made For This”
- “Did God really say, “You must not eat from any tree in the garden?”’ Genesis 3:1
- “James and John, the sons of Zebedee, came to Jesus. “Teacher,” they said, “we want you to do for us whatever we ask.” “What do you want me to do for you?” Jesus says. They replied, “Let one of us sit at your right and the other at your left in your glory.”’ Mark 10:35-37
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- What do you feel is your God given “THIS”? Is it easy or hard to own it this season?
- What is someone else’s “THAT” that you are envious of?
- When was a time in your life where you missed out on your “THIS” because you were so focused on someone else’s “THAT?”
- What is a dream that you have? OR What do you feel like you were made for that maybe isn’t a reality in your life yet?
Pray it Out
Jesus, you MADE me! Thank you for giving me purpose and for allowing me to be made for THIS season of my life! you are so good, amen.