Leading with Love
Do others disappoint you? Do you feel unfulfilled relationally? Find the spark of your relationships again, by listening in to this transformational message on how to have meaningful relationships.
Sermon Discussion Questions
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- Would you agree that a lack of relational contentment comes from a lack of Godly leadership and direction? Why or why not?
- How do you personally respond to a lack of leadership? i.e. ignore the problem, try to lead, or something else?
- Name a time where you had a great leader. What attributes and characteristics did they have that created such a great relationship and atmosphere?
- What do you think made Jesus so impactful?
- Are you a loving leader?
- What is the goal of your relationships? Is it a good goal?
- Do you have relationships that have no good purpose? What can you do to bring greater meaning to them this week
More Sermons In This Series