Live For What Matters
What’s my calling? Who should I marry? What degree should I get? What should I do next? Everyone has been stumped by these questions, but in this message, Pastor John simplifies these challenges and shows us how to live for what truly matters most!
November 1, 2020 | John Hill
What Matters Most
“Live For What Matters”
- “’But don’t begin until you count the cost. For who would begin construction of a building without first calculating the cost to see if there is enough money to finish it? 29 Otherwise, you might complete only the foundation before running out of money, and then everyone would laugh at you.”’ Luke 14: 28-29
- “All of you together are Christ’s body, and each of you is a part of it. 28 Here are some of the parts God has appointed for the church: first are apostles, second are prophets, third are teachers, then those who do miracles, those who have the gift of healing, those who can help others, those who have the gift of leadership, those who speak in unknown languages.” 1 Corinthians 12:27-28
- “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. 9 So do not be attracted by strange, new ideas. Your strength comes from God’s grace…” Hebrews 13:8-9a
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- What is the win for your life?
- What is your calling (“vehicle”) to get you there?
- What is one thing that you will do differently to accomplish the win of your life?
Pray it Out
God, please help me to live for what matters most and to visualize and achieve the win for my life! Thank you for giving me purpose beyond this life, amen!