Is God Really Faithful?
In this message, Pastor John Hill looks to Joseph, the husband of Mary and Jesus’s earthly father. Joseph’s story and life is one of confusion, faith, and God’s goodness even in the midst of broken plans and dreams. If you’re asking yourself if God is really good and if God is really faithful to keep His promises, then you won’t want to miss out this powerful and encouraging teaching!
December 18, 2022 | Pastor John Hill
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- What part of Josephs faith is inspiring to you?
- How would have you responded if you were in Joseph’s shoes?
- Describe a time or a place in your life where you have been in-between the ‘next thing’ and the ‘best thing’?
- What part of your life has been the hardest to trust in God’s promises?
- Memorize a scripture this week that focuses on Gods faithfulness.