Sermons / I’ll Be There For You – Sisterhood Message
I’ll Be There For You – Sisterhood Message
Friends. A show we know and love and even the type of friendships we desire, and yet no matter what we do the relationships they show us seems so out of our reach. If you crave meaningful, live giving friendship then you want to check out this message from Kristin Hill!
March 10, 2023 | Kristin Hill
What to Read
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- Icebreaker:: What was your favorite show growing up and why?
- Can you relate to feeling lonely? If yes, share a time in your life when you experienced that with the deepest intensity.
- The Samaritan woman met Jesus at a well and He connected with her heart. Where in your life (or at what moments) has Jesus met you and connected with your heart?
- What does Jesus mean when He tells the woman at the well that He can offer her living water? How does this compare to the physical water she has come to draw from the well?
- In what ways does the woman’s encounter with Jesus change her perception of who He is and her understanding of herself? How does that affect us today?
- How has Jesus satisfied your deepest longings? Share examples from your own life.
- Where in your life are you still looking for other people to fill you? (I.e. friendships, marriage, kids, etc.) Be specific and share examples.
- Of the three ways to be a life-giving friend (Seek God first, Don’t take offense, & Pour into others) which one resonates with you the most?
- What in your life needs to change in order for you to experience the living water Jesus talks about? What is the next step you can take?