Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- Risk assessment is the ability to look at the validity of risks you see and take appropriate action. On a scale from 1-10 (1 being very bad and 10 being incredible), how would you rate your risk assessment ability?
- Describe a time where you made a bad risk assessment and believed fake news? How did it affect you and your faith?
- What are areas of your life that negatively influence your risk assessment ability (i.e. social media, movies, the news, etc.)?
- What is one way you can take action this week to help create a better risk assessment ability in you? (i.e. Be brave, not afraid, be kind and compassionate, and/or get under God’s authority)
- Who is someone in your life who has a great and Godly risk assessment ability? Commit to going to them when you are struggling to beat burnout and ask for their discernment
More Sermons In This Series