Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- Have you ever faced a situation where your own plans or desires conflicted with what you believed to be God’s plan? How did you navigate that conflict?
- Of the 4 steps mentioned for overcoming temptation: assessing the losses, deciding ahead of time, being prepared for the “one day,” and trusting God in the meantime. Which of these steps resonates with you the most, and why?
- Can you share a personal experience where you faced temptation and applied one or more of these steps to resist it?
- How do you maintain faith and trust in God’s plan during challenging or uncertain times?
- What are some practical ways you can decide ahead of time to resist temptation in your life, and how can you create safeguards to minimize opportunities for temptation?