How to Relationship
“How to Find Fulfillment”
- “The woman was surprised, for Jews refuse to have anything to do with Samaritans. She said to Jesus, “You are a Jew, and I am a Samaritan woman. Why are you asking me for a drink?”’ John 4:9
- ‘“Go and get your husband,” Jesus told her. 17“I don’t have a husband,” the woman replied. Jesus said, “You’re right! You don’t have a husband— 18 for you have had five husbands, and you aren’t even married to the man you’re living with now. You certainly spoke the truth!” 19 “Sir,” the woman said, “you must be a prophet.”‘ John 4:16-19
- “Jesus replied, “Anyone who drinks this water will soon become thirsty again. 14 But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again. It becomes a fresh, bubbling spring within them, giving them eternal life.”’ John 4:13-14
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- Do you love people or need people? Do you overflow or need to be filled? Based on your relationships, are you giving emotionally or taking from your relationships?
- Talk about a time you have needed someone vs. a time you have simply loved and wanted them. Which felt better in the long run?
- What does your heart look like right now?
Pray it Out
Jesus, please fulfill me! I don’t want to be empty anymore, but want to be full of your Spirit! Thank you for your unending grace, amen.