God Is Real
God is real! In this Easter message, Pastor John shows us that to deny God’s existence is to deny logic and facts. Check out this message for the uplifting and understandable truth to God’s existence.
1. Do you believe God is real? Why or why not?
2. Do your life, actions, and thoughts match your beliefs?
3. Who is Jesus to you?
4. If you died tonight, where would God send you? Why?
April 12, 2020 | John Hill
“How Do I Know that God is Real?”
- “Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. 9 Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.” 2 Corinthians 12:9
- “For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
- “For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.” Romans 1:20
- “But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit upon his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered in his presence, and he will separate the people as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats… Then the King will say to those on his right, “Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world…” Matthew 25:31-32
- “Then the King will turn to those on the left and say, “Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his demons…”’ Matthew 25:41
- “And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go into eternal life.” Matthew 25:46
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- Do you believe God is real? Why or why not?
- Do your life, actions, and thoughts match your beliefs?
- Who is Jesus to you?
- If you died tonight, where would God send you? Why?
Pray it Out
Jesus, thank you for being the Fine Tuner! You are so good and your sacrifice for me is invaluable. Thank you for being a good God! Amen.