Word of the Year
January 9, 2022 // John Hill
At the end of your life, what do you want people to say about you? Will you feel satisfied with your life? Will you be remembered? This message is powerful. Pastor John Hill preaches to all of these questions and more in this message all about leaving a lasting, meaningful legacy!
Reflect on What You’ve Heard
- Have you ever wasted your life on silly things? Share examples.
- What is a transcendent legacy?
- How do we leave a transcendent legacy? (Love Christ genuinely, build Christ’s church faithfully and effectively, and share Christ with urgency)
- Which of the 3 ways that we leave a transcendent legacy are you succeeding at and which do you need to focus on more?
- Pick one of the 3 ways to focus on this year and share some tangible goals that you can set to make it happen